Welcome to Chatswood Early Risers Toastmasters Club
Toastmasters Club Mission Statement
We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Chatswood Early Risers Toastmasters meet EVERY TUESDAY morning 7.15am
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have been having online meetings since March 2020. Recently, we started hybrid meetings (i.e. a mix of online and face to face meetings) on alternate week.
Dougherty Centre, 7 Victor Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067. The face to face meetings are strictly limited to members at this stage until further notice. Visitors are invitied to join meetings via Zoom online.
At Toastmasters Chatswood Early Risers, we understand people’s time is valuable, so our meetings are short, focused and entertaining. Visitors welcome. After the meeting we have a virtual coffee
at the Blend Cafe in the Dougherty centre online for the interim.
- 70 minute high quality meeting. Starts 7.15 a.m. promptly and Ends 8.25 a.m. allowing people to get off to work
- Meetings are every week. No confusion!
- Great Diversity of people from 18 – 70, students, professionals and retired people from all around the world make this a great melting pot
- Meetings include 3 speakers, 3 evaluators, Table Topics and much more
- Debate training and practice
- Interesting and entertaining speeches
- All visitors are made very welcome and can either watch or participate on their first visit
- Award winning Club & established 30 years
Easy Parking or short walk to Chatswood train station Blend Café next door
Chatswood Early Risers meets every Tuesday morning at 7.15 am
at the Dougherty Centre in Chatswood and visitors can join us online for the interim.
Chatswood Early Risers turned 30 on 1 September 2018. Take a look at the photos of our special event.