Welcome to Chatswood Early Risers Toastmasters Club
Toastmasters Club Mission Statement
We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Chatswood Early Risers Toastmasters meet EVERY TUESDAY morning 7.15am
Due to changing COVID-19 situation and recent hard restrictions, we will meet via Zoom for our next weekly meeting til further confirmation.
All visitors please refer to webpage below for our latest meeting schedule and registration sites prior to attending our weekly meetings.
Zoom online every first Tuesday of the month: Link will be provided when you register for meeting. Venue (Onsite face to face meeting for remainder of the month)**: Dougherty Centre, 7 Victor Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067.
** Visitors please contact email@example.com first if need to find out more.
At Toastmasters Chatswood Early Risers, we understand people’s time is valuable, so our meetings are short, focused and entertaining. Visitors welcome. After the meeting we have a virtual coffee when we meet online, OR at the Blend Cafe in the Dougherty centre.
- 70 minute high quality meeting. Starts 7.15 a.m. promptly and Ends 8.25 a.m. allowing people to get off to work
- Meetings are every week. No confusion!
- Great Diversity of people from 18 – 70, students, professionals and retired people from all around the world make this a great melting pot
- Meetings include 3 speakers, 3 evaluators, Table Topics and much more
- Debate training and practice
- Interesting and entertaining speeches
- All visitors are made very welcome and can either watch or participate on their first visit
- Award winning Club & established 30 years
- Easy Parking or short walk to Chatswood train station
- Blend Café next door
Chatswood Early Risers meets every Tuesday morning at 7.15 am, alternate betweeen Zoom online AND the Dougherty Centre in Chatswood.
Chatswood Early Risers turned 30 on 1 September 2018. Take a look at the photos of our special event.