Welcome to Chatswood Early Risers Toastmasters Club
Toastmasters Club Mission Statement
We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Chatswood Early Risers Toastmasters meet EVERY TUESDAY morning at 7.15am.
With easing of COVID-19 restrictions and NSW achieving its target vaccination rate, we will meet Face To Face in December! Very excited!
For now, we will continue to meet via Zoom online in October and November.
Please contact our Vice President Membership via email@example.com for Zoom details if you are interested to attend our club meeting. Alternatively, you can register online via Evenbrite/MeetUp (links are on the RHS). If required, please refer to Registration and Contacts.
At Toastmasters Chatswood Early Risers, we understand people’s time is valuable, so our meetings are short, focused and entertaining. Visitors welcome. After the meeting we have a virtual coffee when we meet online currently, OR at the Blend Cafe in the Dougherty centre (when face to face meeting resumes once restrictions ease).
- 70 minute high quality meeting. Starts 7.15 a.m. promptly and Ends 8.25 a.m. allowing people to get off to work
- Meetings are every week. No confusion!
- Great Diversity of people from 18 – 70, students, professionals and retired people from all around the world make this a great melting pot
- Meetings include 3 speakers, 3 evaluators, Table Topics and much more
- Debate training and practice
- Interesting and entertaining speeches
- All visitors are made very welcome and can either watch or participate on their first visit
- Award winning Club & established 30 years
- Easy Parking or short walk to Chatswood train station
- Blend Café next door
Chatswood Early Risers meets every Tuesday morning at 7.15 am, alternate betweeen Zoom online AND the Dougherty Centre in Chatswood.
Chatswood Early Risers turned 30 on 1 September 2018. Take a look at the photos of our special event.